Thread: Slice FAQ
View Single Post
Old 11-22-2009, 01:21 PM   #93
QueenOfInkland
Swapper of the Month - January 2014

Hi.

First, thanks so much for this Slice sticky !!! And next, thanks to Making Memories for coming up with this fantastic machine woohoo !!!

I am a brand new Slice user - just got mine last month and I love, love LOVE it. Sooooooooo easy to use it is a total joy and the designs in the cards are awesome !!!

Ease of use is a really big deal to me because I get frustrated if there is a lot of set up involved or if a machine is cumbersome or complicated to use.........well the Slice is like '1-2-3' and you're cutting a great design.......it really is that simple and this is coming from the Queen of Uncomplicated LOL.

And I know this sounds so trite but it is true with the Slice - the possibilities are endless.......I can see so many options for the scads of images that are available - both the positive and negative images.

I got the embossing tips but haven't tried them yet. I also ordered the pens, but they're on some boat lost somewhere in the Pacific Ocean and are due in January hahahaha........

Last edited by QueenOfInkland; 11-22-2009 at 01:23 PM.. Reason: typo
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!