View Single Post
Old 11-21-2009, 04:25 PM   #2028
star
Stazon Splitcoast

Quote:
Originally Posted by lacyquilter View Post
Helloooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo.............. ..........! Anybody out there?

Sure is quiet around here. I had a great class yesterday. Squeezed 6 ladies around my kitchen table. They are really loving the technique classes. One lady only came for the 1st half hour, because she had another place she needed to be (grandkids).

Today, I had to go in to work... (gasp!) It has been a long, long time since they asked me to work. I was proofing some documents. And most of the day was just sitting around waiting for the next thing to do. I'm so glad I took a book along.
Did you know that the problem with being the on-call therapist is that they actually expect you to work if they call you?!! Last week I was schedule for ONE day of work. I worked EVERYDAY. Not fun. As of right now, I'm scheduled to work Mon and Wed of next week (wanna bet I work Tue also?!!) I'm just telling my self that it is extra money for Christmas. But it is really putting a cramp in my house work, my laundry pile and my CRAFTING!! (more $$ for the holidays...more $$ for the holidays....)

Glad to hear that your classes are going so well, Melody!! That's great!! Maybe I'll find the time to come up ;with something in the new year.....(crossing my fingers)
Exploring Creativity~blog
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!