Is there a difference using the Big Shot EXPRESS with the Spellbinders dies? I see lots of refs to Big Shot but wonder if the EXPRESS is included with them? Here are my questions:
1. What is the sandwich combo to use with the Impressabilities?
2. Do Nestabilities/Shapabilities/Poseabilities all use the same sandwich stack?
3. What is the stack for embossing after cutting with Spellbinders?
4. Is it possible to ruin the Big Shot pressure mechanism with too much stacking going on?
This is what I currently have:
- Essentials Platform
- A very hard, light blue piece ( I think it's Spellbinders)
- A black silicon floppy piece (Sizzix Texturz Silicone Rubber)
- 2 tan silicon floppy pieces (Sizzix)
- 2 (larger) tan silicon pieces (Spellbinders Enlarged Embossing Pads)
- 2 acrylic cutting pads
What is an Impressions Pad? Maybe that's what I'm missing? Or is that the same thing as a Texturx pad? (this is confusing to me)
I had my husband cut some 1/8" plexi glass to get the right pressure but they ended up cracking under pressure and still didn't work for some situations listed above, mainly the embossing ones.
Solutions are much appreciated!!!