View Single Post
Old 11-09-2009, 05:02 PM   #103
debbiemom23cs
Hardware Hotshot

Quote:
Originally Posted by amydav View Post
Question for Debbie!

I want to get a few "cookie cutter" dies from quickutz to use in my wizard. The problem is the dies are longer than the cutting mats. Do you know if I could cut them partially then advance them down the mats and run them through again to finish the cut? I am not sure if the force of the machine would damage the dies when it shoots out. I hope that Spellbinders will put out a 12" cutting mat so the Wizard could be more versatile!

Thanks for any info you can provide!
I have never used any Quickutz dies but I looked at the cookie cutter border dies on their website. They look like the Spellbinders 12" Grand Border dies to me.

When using the Spellbinders 12" grand dies, if you don't have the Grand Cut Mat Kit (12" x 3 1/2"), you cut/emboss and then turn it and cut/emboss the other half. When running this thru my machine, I make sure that the part of the die that is sticking out is facing away from me. Make sense? Let me know if you need any help.
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!