Thread: Slice FAQ
View Single Post
Old 11-09-2009, 05:46 AM   #52
kamots
Rubber Obsessor

Send a message via Yahoo to kamots

Thanks so muc!! They have all the newer ones, and basic 3 is $10 cheaper than what I just paid for it at the SB store.

Oh, now I need even more money LOL. I gotta get Vintage, Farm Life and more hehehe.

have a great day, and get that coffee. I only drink Raspberry Crystal Light. But I used to be a soda addict. Until I found out that my sugar was in the 400's and that was why. So after 30 some years, I quit drinking pop. It can be a pain, when I go out, I always have to take CL with me (don't like the powdered) but most of the time, no one say's anything. A few times, when I ask for just a glass of ice, I get a little bit of a hard time. But they adjust LOL.

One time I was going to the movies. And when I offered to pay for a glass of ice, they gave me such a hard time over it. Tried to give me a tiny paper cup for free. It was my money, and if I want to buy something, I should be able to do it without any hassel right? Needless to say for other reasons, I never go to our theater. it's an older one, and not very nice.

Sorry for getting OT.

Have a great day everyone. I'll be here on and off, working on swaps.

Lori
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!