Thread: Slice FAQ
View Single Post
Old 11-07-2009, 05:11 AM   #45
SanJoseLady
Pearl-ExPert

Quote:
Originally Posted by Momofoneson View Post
I sold my cricut expression and all the carts to a school out west and bought the slice. It's the best thing I did. I love it. Can't say enough about it.

1) It doesn't take up the entire desk
2) Cuts like butter and I love the reusable glass mat, I have both the 6x6 and the 12x12
3) Love the designs, especially the cute owls, and the fonts are wonderful
4) You don't have to push a million buttons to get it to do what you want
5) The cards are relatively inexpensive. You don't have to wait a year so the cards come down in price like the cricut

Cons: Can't use a 40 percent off coupon but you can buy on ebay and get the cards relatively inexpensive. There's only 1 more card I want so far, I have many. I want vintage findings.
I just bought vintage finding and it is a GREAT card! I also bought the Mistletoe but haven't even opened that one yet since I have been playing with vintage.

Oh My Crafts has had some good prices, with an additional 20 percent off, and reasonable shipping. I combined my order with a friend and then we shared the shipping.

Love my slice, my little crafting are just won't allow for anything larger, and I am using the shapes to make all of my own embellishments for cards, as well as words/sayings.

For the price and ease of use, nothing compares to the slice. Having said that the one drawback is that some of the shapes are still a bit wonky, especially when cut small, but with the new calibration that problem is not near as bad as it was.
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!