Originally Posted by rachelbenj
I'm a Cricut Expressions owner. Convince me that I need a Slice. I love gizmos, but I need to be somewhat practical.
I like Julies pros and cons, but I need more convincing. Oh well, I'll admit it, I probably don't need too much convincing.
I sold my cricut expression and all the carts to a school out west and bought the slice. It's the best thing I did. I love it. Can't say enough about it.
1) It doesn't take up the entire desk
2) Cuts like butter and I love the reusable glass mat, I have both the 6x6 and the 12x12
3) Love the designs, especially the cute owls, and the fonts are wonderful
4) You don't have to push a million buttons to get it to do what you want
5) The cards are relatively inexpensive. You don't have to wait a year so the cards come down in price like the cricut
Cons: Can't use a 40 percent off coupon but you can buy on ebay and get the cards relatively inexpensive. There's only 1 more card I want so far, I have many. I want vintage findings.