View Single Post
Old 11-02-2009, 07:35 AM   #2593
cuccicoo1002
Stazon Splitcoast

Quote:
Originally Posted by Josephsmom04 View Post
Wow

it's been quite awhile since I've been on here

My computer crashed- lost everything and then now slowly getting things back to normal.

I have been asked to be on TWO design teams for digital scrapping so that is keeping me busy and on other sites.

I haven't really been cooking that much either. but tonight I am making Stromboli
OH NO!!!! Sorry about the computer crash -- been there - lost my 2nd daughter's first year in pics I was able to salvage some that I had on FB, Myspace, etc, but still lost A LOT. I have the drive though -- some day hoping to have the $$ to send it out and get the uber smart forensics people to get the stuff off the drive.

I started backing my stuff up on flash drives, and then my BIL recently gifted us with an external hard drive that does auto back ups every Monday. It's been great! (It also has all my digi scrap/stamp stuff on there too!)

Congrats on the DT assignments -- yes, that stuff DOES tend to suck up a lot of time.

We've been running around alot, prepping for a big party we had for my girls this past weekend, but I did remember to take out some big fat pork chops to cook up for dinner tonight
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!