View Single Post
Old 10-30-2009, 06:55 PM   #1
Itsapassion
Stazon Splitcoast

Arrow IC204 ~ Franz Porcelain from Precious Possessions {10-31-09}

BOO!!!

Happy Halloween Everyone!!

I'm very happy to be filling in for Stephanie today! I hope you enjoy this week's challenge!! (Thanks Steph!!)

Nothing "spooky" at all about this week's inspiration website!! The website is called Precious Possessions. They have an amazing collection of beautiful Franz Porcelain to choose from. "Franz Porcelain is a collection of Chinese porcelain, blending oriental character with Art Nouveau style. Inspired by the love for nature, Franz Porcelain developed delicate butterflies, fragile flowers, whimsical animals, and other motifs. Every piece of Franz Porcelain blends the essence of Oriental culture with the styling inspired by Western artistry."

Below I have attached some samples pieces from the website that you can use, but feel free to browse the rest of the website to find other samples of Franz porcelain artwork to inspire you!

This week several of my stamping pals have joined in to bring you some samples:
Here's my sample: Franz Porcelain Card
Here's Joan Ervins sample: Forever Wedding Collection
Here's Francie G.'s sample: Christmas Chickadee
Here's Anne's (JDMommy) sample: Violets and Zebra Stripes
Here's Julia's (Artystamper) sample: Fall Vase
and here's Charlene's (LilLuvsStamping) sample: Delighting in Franz Porcelain

Be sure to use the keyword: IC204 (no spaces or extra characters) when you upload your card.

Quick Link: The IC204 Gallery

How to Play ~ View the attached images or check out the Elum website links. Get your inspiration from the colors, style, detail or even the subject, just whatever kicks your mojo into gear!! Enjoy wherever your creative journey takes you today! Make the inspiration piece your own. Don't worry ~ There are no rules and no card is 'wrong'. There is no time limit for uploading your card for the challenge. Come on and play along!!

Don't forget about No Upload Sunday - Let's give the gallery moderators a day off and not upload on Sunday (unless, of course, you are a Fan Club member - yet another reason to spend a little money on your favorite site). Thank you for joining me on this inspiration journey.

Helpful links:
What is the Inspiration Challenge?
Subscribe to the Master List for notifications.
Posting your Image.
Attached Thumbnails
azaleatray.gif   ishibiscusornamentalbasketsm.gif   poinsettia-ornamental-square-plate_sm.jpg  

My Blog --> Everlasting Ink!!
My Pinterest Boards - Find Out if You've Been Pinned!

Last edited by Itsapassion; 10-30-2009 at 07:14 PM..
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!