View Single Post
Old 10-30-2009, 06:37 PM   #1
texasjodylynn
Creative Director - My Favorite Things
Dirty Dozen Alumni

Send a message via MSN to texasjodylynn
Default MFT OFFICIAL November release thread!

Hi MFTers!

What: MFT November release party
When: November 4th from 8-10 PM EST
Where: RIGHT HERE in this thread!
Who: MFT designers and The MFT lady herself will be on hand to show you their creations using the new release sets and to chat up a storm with YOU!
Why: PRIZES, 11 NEW stamp sets, a NEW line of stamps brought to you by MFT, chit chat, December guest designer announced (check out the forum to learn how YOU can be our next guest designer), and have I mentioned PRIZES?

From October 31st-November 4th at midnight EST each day, start looking for MFTeasers on our design team member's blogs using our soon-to-be-released stamp sets! Check Kim's blog HERE each day at 11:00 AM EST for direct links to all MFTeasers of the day. Each day a new stamp set(s) will be featured.

Join us on November 4th at 10:00 PM EST for our monthly BLOG HOP! You'll start HERE and make your way through all the MFT designers, joined by our special guest designer, Melody Rupple.

There is SO much to be excited about this month with MFT! We can't wait to share all our samples with you!

See you here on November 4th at 8:00 PM EST! Feel free to chat before then, as well!

**Day one MFTeasers have been posted! The stamp set being previewed today is Polar Love. Check out the full list of teasers HERE.

**Day two MFTeasers have been posted! The new stamp sets being previewed today are Tree Trimming Flopsey and Gifty Girl. Check out the full list of teasers HERE.

**Day three MFTeasers have been posted! The new STAMP LINE being previewed today is our new PURE INNOCENCE line! There are FIVE adorable sets being released! Check out the full list of teasers HERE.

**Day four MFTeasers have been posted! The stamp set being previewed today is Cool Yule. Check out the full list of teasers HERE.

Last edited by texasjodylynn; 11-03-2009 at 07:46 AM..
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!