View Single Post
Old 11-16-2004, 06:51 PM   #33
lauraos
Hardware Hotshot

Default craft sale best sellers

Last Friday I did an in house Holiday Open House - now mind you, we also had our first snow storm of the season which the weathermen made out to be WAY worse than it was and attendance was low....
Having said that I did make over $100. for a couple of hours show time. My biggest selling cards were birthday and notecards. I sold cards at 2.50ea or 6/12.00 The sets that sold were general notecard sets. I also sold a couple of sets to people who had 4 cards and for two dollars more could get a set of six.
I also did really well on tags. They were very simple tags, very minimal decoration, and lots of white space for writing. They were .45 ea or 6/2.50. I sold a lot of sets on those. My card sets were prepackaged but the tags were not so they could pick out which 6 they wanted. The holiday items sold the least.
Gift bags also sold but again it was the general ones and not specifically the holiday ones. (And I had made a lot of holiday ones!)
I have another fair this Friday but its a specific craft fair so the traffic should be a lot better.
Laura
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!