View Single Post
Old 10-27-2009, 03:49 AM   #1
Mothermark
Dirty Dozen Alumni
SCS Challenge Hostess

This is My Story.

Smile HOW DOES THE TEAPOT TUESDAY CHALLENGE WORK?

Welcome to Teapot Tuesday!
The Sisterhood of The Traveling Teaparty!
Warning! Be Careful!
You are entering the world of make believe!

Before I go any further let me say that anyone can join us in this challenge. Its not by invitation only, its an open to the public Splitcoast Challenge. You also do not have to write a story, just be inspired by the teapot and if you choose, you can be inspired by the challenge story and our destination!

Each week I will provide you with a destination for your card should you chose to send it to the recipient! The information will be listed at the bottom of each challenge under Teapot Tuesday Destination Station. Within that paragraph, there will be a link to the Destination Station thread which which will lead you to more information about the recipient as well as the address to mail your card to. Please know that sending your card to the recipient is not required, it is completely 100% optional and voluntary!

This is my story!

You are invited to a tea party!

1. Teapot Tuesday is an inspiration challenge. It all started when I participated in a SCS Saturday morning inspiration challenge that required us to be inspired by something in our home. Of course, since I have a collection of teapots, I was inspired by a giraffe teapot. And 100 teapots later, I am still at it even though I have exhausted my supply of personal teapots!! Do you know how many cool teapots there are on line? Whoo Hoo!

2. Have you ever wanted to go on vacation without going on vacation? Have you ever wanted to attend a special event even though the kids are home from school sick? Have you ever wanted to be daring and try a risky sport but have to start dinner? Have you ever wanted to not go to work without without taking days off? Have you ever wanted to party hard without even drinking? This challenge is for you then! Snort!

3. Every week I will post a teapot and the card it inspired me to make as well as a fun make believe story. (Shhh! Some of the tea-potters think its real!) There are no rules, no deadlines, no worries about being late to the teaparty! Just make a card that is inspired by the teapot and story. The worst thing that can happen to you is that you might have to come in the back door! And there are those that strive for that! Well, I take that back, another worst case scenario is that you might accidently leave your toothbrush in your room at tropical hotel or in the engine room of a submarine!!

I just have to add a couple of disclaimers to protect the innocent! (me!)

Disclaimer #1

Challenge Hostess cannot be held responsible for the making of goofy and silly cards by Challenge Participants that cannot be used for any purpose other than mailing it to another Challenge Participant due to the fear of embarrassment in mailing it to someone normal! Challenge cards are made at your own risk!

Disclaimer #2

Challenge Hostess cannot be held responsible for damaged personal property at the challenge destination, lost personal property of Challenge Participants, personal injury to Challenge Participants and last but not least, repercussions from missed airline flights or other delays from various forms of transportation!

With all that having been said…

Have Fun and Welcome to Teapot Tuesday!!

Last edited by Mothermark; 11-12-2012 at 04:14 AM..
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!