View Single Post
Old 10-18-2009, 10:04 AM   #2435
buggainok
Watercolor Wizard

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chef Mama View Post
This is probably a very silly question, but what size paper clips are you using for the bookmarks? Are they the large regular ones you can get anywhere or are they even bigger than that? Maybe a measurement might help this dork out! LOL! Thanks!

Just had a garage sale, now I have a swap to finish, purses to make for an order I have & hopefully can sew some things plus do paper crafts for this little booth on Saturday! Do you think my family will notice if they don't eat or have clean clothes for a 2nd week in a row?
I did these with heavy cardstock circle die cuts I found in my stash, stickers, and the 2" paperclips. I used a mini glue gun to stick them together. I sold them for 50 cents. Kids loved them, and the parents were willing to shell out 50 cents, especially if they had multiple kids.

http://www.splitcoaststampers.com/ga...925?&cat=18226

PS I found out at my craft show that the general public does not have the aversion to "stickers" that lots of stampers have. They really don't understand what's involved in stamping and coloring an image.

"Be kind whenever possible. It is always possible." Dalai Lama
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!