View Single Post
Old 10-17-2009, 04:31 PM   #2420
stampaholic17
Insane Embellisher

Amy, those aprons are so cute! I bet you will sell a lot of those. Question for you and for Jennscraft. Why you say several layers of cardstock, do you mean several layers thick for the base design and then you layer other things on top of that or do you mean one layer for the base and then extra decorative layers? Sorry if that's not making sense. I"m trying to figure out how many layers of cardstock to use for the base of my clips if I don't use chipboard. I've gotten so many wonderful ideas from this site!

I have made many of the junior legal pads and those do well. I also just made 15 spiral bound note pad holders. I made it so that you can replace the notepad so they don't have to throw it away when it's empty. When I get them done I will post a finished photo. I am waiting for my new Papertrey stamps that were designed for notebooks. I also have key fobs, muslin sachets stamped and filled with lavender (you can see these in my gallery) and I am working on some nugget boxes. The last time I made nugget boxes they were a big hit.

My Blog

Visit My Garden
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!