View Single Post
Old 10-17-2009, 07:21 AM   #2413
AmyDearie
Rubber Obsessor

Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by stampaholic17 View Post
How much is everyone charging for the jumbo paperclip bookmarks? I made my first set of 6 tonight and plan to make more. I cut out some thin chipboard with my nestabilities and then covered it with dp and embellished but a lot of the bookmarks I see in the gallery look like just cardstock and not chipboard. What do you ladies do? I attached my paperclip with hot glue. With the chipboard that worked great. I don't think it would work with just cardstock though.
I do mine with CS [several layers] and sometimes the harder White CS/packaging that comes with DSP as a base. I have used hot glue and that works with CS, too. What I find easier is E-6000 glue. I LOVE that stuff!

I sell mine for $1 and usually do pretty well. I am all about mass producing so I generally will do 20+ fronts in a flower or butterfly or something like that with an ebelishment like rhinestone brads or glitter details and the produce the back with a saying or quote. And then put together.
I actually just finished printing out some of the quotes [like from Define Your Life] that I didn't have thanks to My Digital Studio!! LOVING that I can have access to the stamped looked in whatever size I want and I don't even have to own the set. This option makes the program worth it even if I never did a book [which I will eventually of course!]

Anyway, good luck! Often people buy numerous ones of these since they are functional but cheap so I would say make a lot! Especially if the trends for cheaper items go in your area like they seem to be going for everyone on here.
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!