View Single Post
Old 10-14-2009, 08:00 AM   #758
Samantha
Hardware Hotshot

Thanks guys. Yup, th4ese darn pain meds due a number on me. I had posted something here several months ago and then when I went in the next day, what a mess. It was kind of funny.

I am doing OK. The DR did a bit more surgery than we expected so I have about an 8 inch curved scar or more from the top of the breast, under and over to the arm pit. As Mark has said, I am all bound up. It's not too bad. I just had a bad night as I can only sleep on my back.

On one from my family (other than my DDs remembered). It kind of makes me feel bad. I guess my mother and sisters are sick of hearing about my surgeries or cancer in general. So no one called. Oh well, that is life I guess.

My sister had surgery on her thumb and that is all my mother talked about before and after for the past 3 weeks. I did contact my sister over the week end to see how her thumb was feeling though.

It must be the meds, I am feeling sorry for myself. But then I come here and can feel the warmth.

Thank you.

When you get in a tight place and everything goes against you, till it seems as though you could not hold on a minute longer, never give up then, for that is just the place and time that the tide will turn. -- Harriet Beecher Stowe
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!