View Single Post
Old 10-13-2009, 07:57 PM   #1
Rox71
PAPER SCAPER

Default Sketch Challenge 250

Keywords: SC250 No spaces between letters and numbers, put a comma followed by a space between keywords. The keywords are all you need to have your card show up in the challenge gallery, having it in the keyword line covers more searches. Posting to this thread is not mandatory to play!
Master Thread Find 'What is the Challenge', email notification, uploading and linking directions, files and links of past challenges and more.

SCSketches Gallery (Layouts starting at SC01 to the present week.)

This Week:

This week’s layout will be great for using those border punches but not everyone has a border punch so if you choose to combine layers 2 and 3 into just one layer that will also work

I hope you enjoy this fun layout!

angelladcrockett

Gallery Submissions

You can find measurements in my card description linked in post #2. Open the link and they will be at the top of the description.
OR
The attachment will print out to actual size of an A2 card for most computers. A2 is 4.25 x 5.5 inches.

The numbers and colors are requested from players so it's easier to read the layout, it means nothing towards colors used or number of borders when creating your project.

Printing directions are in the Master Thread linked above.
Attached Thumbnails
sc250.jpg   sc250-nc.jpg  
Perfect Paper Crafting * SweetStamps * Just for Fun Rubber Stamps

Last edited by Rox71; 10-20-2009 at 08:00 PM..
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!