View Single Post
Old 10-12-2009, 02:03 AM   #1
Lynn in St. Louis
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen Alumni

Send a message via AIM to Lynn in St. Louis
Default TLC242 Easel Card {10/12/09}

We all love to show off the cards we received. In fact, there are three sitting on top of my television right now (remnants from our recent anniversary). It's so nice to have them sitting around for a time to remind us that someone thought enough of us to send us a greeting.

Today's technique will have you making cards that come with their own built-in-easel. This design, instructions and guide are all brought to you by Penny Wessenauer, who has given me permission to share this design with you. Penny's instructional pages can be found HERE.

While the template shows a 4 X 4" card, the size of your card can be modified by remembering that the base of your card needs to be twice the length as the front so that when the card is folded (or closed) the base will be the same size as the front. You will see what I mean when you look at the samples and instruction.

My sample card is a 5-1/4" X 5-1/4" square card, so you can see how easily you can easily adjust your card to any size. I hope that you will join me and play along with this challenge...I have a feeling that you will be hooked on this fun design.

To view my sample card, CLICK HERE, and for a side view, CLICK HERE.

To view the gallery of all Easel cards, CLICK HERE.

For added inspiration, check out THIS gallery here on SPS and there is another page of inspiration HERE.

Remember to add the keyword TLC242 (no spaces) AND the word EASEL CARD when you upload your creation. I can't wait to see what you all create using this fun card design.
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!