View Single Post
Old 10-10-2009, 09:53 AM   #2569
Josephsmom04
Die Cut Diva

Boy oh boy- no one has been on so I shouldn't feel bad.

My computer crashed on Tuesday night and I lost everything. Geek Squad couldn't retreive anything so I am going to see if my SIL can get anything for me.

Needless to say haven't cooked much since I am trying to go through and download some more freebies for Digi scrapping and resaving all of my pictures- plus chit chatting with Stef and Jac. Hi girls.

So let me think- my brain is fried- HA HA HA. Alittle burned hard drive humor. Bad I know.

I made Cinnamon Batter-dipped french toast one night. Tomato soup and grilled cheese sandwiches another and then I can't remember the rest.

Tonight I am making steaks in the oven and under the broiler since it SNOWED HERE last night. Yes there is STILL snow on the ground. Uggg it's going to be ONE LONG winter if we don't get atleast SOME warm weather at some point.

Anywho back to my steaks. I am marinating them in one of the McCormicks marinade packets and instead of the vinegar I am using red wine. Should be delish. I will also make some baby red mashed taters with the skins still on and not sure what else...
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!