View Single Post
Old 10-08-2009, 12:19 PM   #7
Twinshappy
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen
Splitcoast Challenge Hostess

You girls are awesome... See I am not a morning person either, but after I have set a time aside once a week and that is working great for me. I can keep my mind clear knowing that that day is coming etc. Does that make sense? If I do the morning thing I get all wrapped up in what I should be doing today, or what to check on etc. But MAYBE Jules is right that its a disipline (spelling) on my part that I need to do. hhhhmm... Jules you got me to thinking...maybe I should do a fast for 40 days of doing a morning first thing prayer time or devotional time... hhhhmm.... gotta give this some thought. I haven't done a 40 day fast in awhile either, I used to do one every year. ACK... .I am such a slacker.

Debi I do the same thing when I am doing other things.... praying. I am in a conversation all day you could sorta say and I like that. I think that it is mostly one person saying some things that have gotten to me and I need to let it go. I am not here to please the world but to please God. I did ask him to show me if he wants me to improve on some areas of my walk with him this morning. So maybe this is my answer....
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!