View Single Post
Old 09-23-2009, 07:16 AM   #39
debbiemom23cs
Hardware Hotshot

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sophia_77 View Post
I just got my first set of Nesties (Labels . I'm currently just keeping them in their original packaging, since I'll be collecting them slowly and don't know how many I'll eventually end up with.

So my question is, how delicate are these dies? When I return them to the packaging, there is something like double-sided tape in there, and I always cringe when I go to take them back out again. I'm so afraid of snapping one in half or bending it! So please tell me - are my fears unfounded, or should I continue to be very careful?
Sophia,

During the summer, Spellbinders sent me some prototype dies in a bubble envelope. The envelope didn't look too good when I started opening it and then when I got one of the dies out it was alittle "wonky". When I turned the envelope over, it had been run over (tire tracks down the middle). When I ran the die thru my Wizard, it straightened the die out plus the die worked perfectly. While I wouldn't recommend running over the dies - they can take it!! LOL
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!