View Single Post
Old 09-19-2009, 12:33 AM   #742
Samantha
Hardware Hotshot

It's 3:30 AM and I can't sleep. Pain is too much tonight. I hate it when I hurt everywhere and can't do anything about it.

I am having another O/P surgery on Oct. 13th. Bummer. Dh and I had planned a trip to Phoenix to just relax Saturday and we are still going. I need to float in the pool and just relax. So I delayed the surgery a little. We have cancelled our Phoenix 3 times, but not this time.

I hate being sick. It's interesting how many friends just slowly back away - and 2 of my sisters. I guess the sister thing hurts the most. I never even talk about myself. I guess seeing me is a reminder that we are all capable of getting ill. No one gets out of here alive.

I do have one sister I am really close to though and a few friends. So that is nice. I hope I can sleep soon.

When you get in a tight place and everything goes against you, till it seems as though you could not hold on a minute longer, never give up then, for that is just the place and time that the tide will turn. -- Harriet Beecher Stowe
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!