View Single Post
Old 09-13-2009, 01:57 PM   #16
FLScrapHappy
Pearl-ExPert

Quote:
Originally Posted by blubicon View Post
I am interestedin doing this swap. I have a few questions though. Do I have to have the same shape tag? If I do where can I get it. Are they just on card stock? or do you put cardboard between the card stock to make them hold up a little better. I would like to do the inspirational spot. I love inspirational sayings. How do you know the little book isn't gonna be full of all the same quote? This would be a nice thing to do with sympathy quotes they are soooo hard to find. Anyway. Sign me up for one spot in each group. I better stop thinking about this or I will sign myself up for spots in groups you don't even have yet lol sandy
Thanks for joining us Sandy!

Let's see...

I can email you the template I use, but you have to hand cut. You get 3 tags on a 8.5x11 sheet of cardstock. OR you can create a tag shape using the dimensions mentioned above.

We've never had a problem with the same quotes or saying being in any of the books before, but I could ask everyone to tell me what stamp or saying they are using just to make sure.

The tags are "stand alone"...good cardstock and a couple of layers makes them pretty sturdy. If you go to my gallery, there are a number of examples (inlcuding a recipe book using the tags)

Thanks for joining.
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!