View Single Post
Old 09-10-2009, 05:32 PM   #24
stamptician
Proud Fan Club Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by wendella247 View Post
My goodness, Jenn--what a tough road for your mom. And you must be so drained with worry and with all that's going on. I pray for continued strength for both of you.

Thank you Wendy for your thoughts and prayers. I was able to bring my Mom home this afternoon from New Hanover Regional Medical Center in Wilmington, NC. I have spent several nights there at the hospital sleeping in a recliner because I was so worried about her. They inserted a total of 4 stints. On Tuesday they implanted the defribulator. That was probably her worst day. After the procedure she was in such horrible pain and her BP kept dropping. That was the one night that I could not stay with her and it was incredibly hard for me to walk away. Needless to say I didn't sleep a wink that night. However, yesterday when I returned to the hospital there was a dramatic improvement in her and the doctor's released her today. She has a few limitations for the next 6 weeks but, I believe overall these procedures were answers to many prayers as I can already tell a difference in her.

A special thanks to all of you who sent your thoughts and prayers our way.
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!