View Single Post
Old 08-31-2009, 09:37 PM   #1
emilymomto3boys
Dirty Dozen Alumni

Send a message via AIM to emilymomto3boys Send a message via MSN to emilymomto3boys
Default CC234: Crushed Bermuda Mango

I'm back!! I know y'all missed me not at all, right? A HUGE thank you to all the lovely ladies who guest-hostessed this summer. I really appreciate all of your hard work in keeping the Color Challenge alive!

My husband made it safely to Iraq, the boys are now in week two of school....things are going well. Extremely busy, but well!

Unfortunately, I had to go to the eye doctor and get my eyes dilated today so I was in no condition to stamp...since I couldn't see ANYTHING up close, lol! I have no sample from me, but I have a great combo using the NEW In Colors and a lovely sample that was sent to me by Deb (dcorder). Enjoy!

CC234:

Bermuda Bay (or taken with teal)

Crushed Curry (or summer sun)

Melon Mambo (or pink passion)

Stacey's Sample

CC234 Gallery

Please put CC234 in your keywords section (and if you have more than one challenge use a comma to separate them) so we can find your card! If you need help uploading click here!

As always, I am open to suggestions for future color challenges! Please pm me if you have one. DO NOT SEND ME AN EMAIL!! If you do not include a sample, it is harder for me to use it! I will probably not respond, as I get several, but I save them for future reference!

Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!