Learning implies growth, which is good right?
12) Those who do not learn from their mistakes are destined to repeat them (i.e. - I still haven't organized my scraps - however, in my defense, I have been working on unmounting all my stamps (almost done) and indexing all my stamps as well (also time consuming) so that is on the to do list, I have just been busy)
13) Having a stamping index DOES
make coming up with ideas quickly MUCH easier! So
glad I finally started one (thanks Meg!)
14) My puppy is more likely to stay in my craft room will me if I put a pet bed in there for him
15) Glue dots adhere better than the SNAIL. (note to self - buy more of these)
16) The location of my long lost crimper.
17) VSN Hostesses still
have the patience of saints and the energy of a Case of Red Bull. How do
you ladies do it?