View Single Post
Old 08-10-2009, 02:07 AM   #1
Lynn in St. Louis
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen Alumni

Send a message via AIM to Lynn in St. Louis
Default TLC233 Tri-Fold Pocket Card {8/10/09}

Good morning Technique lovers. It's good to be back and in the regular swing of things. Today marks my one-year anniversary of hostessing the Try a New Technique challenges. Can you believe that it's been a year already? How time flies, huh? Wow!

A big thank you goes out to Beth (Showmestamper) for filling in for me while I was away for a short vacation. I can see you all enjoyed her projects very much, and what great samples I see in the gallery!

I have a fun project for you today and if you love pocket projects, you are going to be thrilled with today's Technique. I first saw THIS POST and was intrigued with it, but I wanted to make it out of cardstock, rather than felt, and to make even quicker work of the project, I modified it from three pockets to two.

I have created a pictorial-step by step file for you which can be found HERE. I'm keeping my fingers cross that everyone will be able to view the document. It takes just a second to fully load. You can print it out, or you can enlarge the file at its location to see everything more closely. I'm totally excited to see what creative ways you will find to dress up this project.

To view photos of my project sample: Click HERE, HERE, HERE, and HERE.

To view the gallery of creations using this technique - CLICK HERE.

Be sure to add the keyword TLC233 to your project when you upload them...we want everyone to be able to see your spectacular work.

HINT FOR NEXT WEEK: You will need some water color paper, a Krylon Leafing Pen (found at Michael's, K-Mart, Wal-Mart, Hobby Lobby, or any craft store) and color wash (or you can make your own from re-inkers and water). Intrigued?
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!