View Single Post
Unread 08-05-2009, 09:36 PM   #1
klwco
Pearl-ExPert

Lightbulb SU COLOR LABELS 2016-2018 in colors and retired colors - GREAT for ORGANIZING!

Effective July 2017 - I AM SO SORRY TO SAY THAT I AM UNABLE TO UPDATE THIS YEAR AND DO NOT FORSEE WHEN I MIGHT BE ABLE TO. I KNOW MANY HAVE SENT ME PMS OR EMAILS & I AM GRATEFUL FOR YOUR INTEREST. IF SOMEONE WANTS TO TAKE OVER AND UPDATE, PLEASE FEEL FREE. YOU AREN'T STEPPING ON MY TOES. IT'S KIND OF A PAIN TO WORK WITH & UPDATE AS I FOUND OUT WHEN I TOOK OVER THIS YEARS AGO & I NEVER HAD THE TIME TO START FROM SCRATCH AND MAKE IT EASIER. THANKS FOR YOUR GRACE. LIFE HAS NOT ALLOWED FOR ME TO STAMP FOR QUITE SOME TIME WHICH MAKES ME VERY SAD. BLESSINGS TO ALL - KAREN

*** UPDATED July 2016 with 2016-2018 SU IN COLORS ***

Labels are:
30 to a sheet Avery 5160/8160
60 to a sheet Avery 42895
80 to a sheet Avery 8167

ALL Stampin Up colors (retired, current, in colors) are represented. I have wanted to fix this, but have not had time - they are NOT in alphabetical order - newest 2016-2018 IN COLORS are on the BOTTOM.

I also post (separately) a Stampin Up Color Inventory Chart that I have been updating for years. It's a simple way to keep track of what you have in what colors. I hope you find it useful. Click HERE to go to that post.

Please know that I have thrown this together and not everything is perfectly lined up or spaced the same, etc. I'm uploading them in WORD format so you can change/adjust if you would like. If you can't open and need them in PDF, email me at karen@williamsonclan.us and I will be happy to send you PDF. I hope to soon have the time to get these formatted perfectly. THANKS

If this is helpful to you - please leave a comment - THANKS!

I've LOVED the documents that are on here and have found several very helpful Stampin Up checklists, color combos, etc. I was wanting color labels for me to use to organize my paper (I put these labels on the tab of a file folder label to organize all my papers)- 1" x 2 5/8" labels.

Last edited by klwco; 07-15-2017 at 02:52 PM.. Reason: Updated with SU 2016-2018 IN COLORS
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!