View Single Post
Old 07-22-2009, 09:05 AM   #2196
cuccicoo1002
Stazon Splitcoast

Jac, sorry for the icky food...if you were here -- they give you a nice steak or shrimp dinner complete with sparkling grape juice for you and daddy. You don't mind moving to NY, in case you decide to have another, do you??? They had taken that 'treat' away for a while, so I didn't get it with my first DD, but brought it back and I did get it for my second...it's a nice touch. all other meals were the usual hospital food, but I have to say, we're pretty lucky here...the food isn't half bad...

Hoping you get to go home tomorrow -- give the little man a snuggle on behalf of me, k?

Monday I made some GREAT grilled pork chops, with mashed potatoes and veggies. We cheated and ordered out last night...tonight I'm making casserole -- we have a parade, so I'll try to feed the kids before, and DH and I will eat afterwards...at least it's only one town over, it shouldn't be too late of a night I hope...

Tomorrow?? Not sure yet -- have to rummage through the freezer when I get home and take something out to thaw...
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!