View Single Post
Old 07-19-2009, 03:37 PM   #1
Lilann
Rubber Obsessor

Default Unbelievable scrapbooking & stamping store in Pueblo, CO

I am in Colorado Springs, CO visiting my sister and making the rounds of the scrabooking and stamping stores in CO. We decided to go to a store in Pueblo, CO. When I walked into the store I told my sister that we had hit the motherlode. This store had tons of scrapbooking stuff as well as items for stampers. There were products there that were brand new that I had seen on some blogs but could not find in any of the other stores I had visited. As if that wasn't enough, the owner (Margaret Johnson) was there and heard me commenting on one of the card samples that used gold leaf. She asked if I had ever done that technique. When I said no, she said that she could show me. About 5 hours later we had to leave. All of the techniqes she showed us were ones we had never seen. We left the store with over 10 things that we had made. I consider myself fairly techniqe oriented because of all the tutorials here on SCS, so I was amazed that she could show me so many that I had never done. My sister and I went back 3 days later with a friend that was visiting from OK, and Margaret taught us new techniques for another 5 hours. The most amazing thing was that she never charged us for teaching us or for the supplies we used. However, I do have to say that we made up for that in the amount of product we bought. If you are near Pueblo, I highly recomment her shop. Don't let the location fool you. It is in an area that looks like it should be zoned commerical and is in a steel sided building. However, the huge sign on the top that says Colorado Stampin' & Scrappin' is the giveaway.
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!