View Single Post
Old 07-18-2009, 01:33 PM   #15
Lainy67
Stampin' Fool

I went and bought Neenah at the "If its paper" store. When there, I told them I was looking for very smooth paper, and they suggested Hammermill Color Copy Cover. They gave me some to try and I took it home with the ream of Neenah. I tried it that night, and the next day went back and bought the Hammermill.

Now I exclusively use the Hammermill. It is really white, but thinner. I have both 60 lb and 80 lb. It is VERY easy to blend on, and soaks through almost instantly, which I like for the blending and I feel like I am not using as much ink as I do on the Neenah. It was much cheaper too. I also mount most of mine on other cardstock, so the bleedthrough doesn't bother me.

As for images... it really depends on what type you are looking for - cutesy vs. realistic, landscape vs. people or animals. I have found a lot. I have some Sugar Nellies and I am really wanting some of the Elizabeth Bell Whiff of Joy ones as well. There are some Impression Obsession ones that are really beautiful. And I am getting ready to order some more Stamps by Judith, as they are really cute.
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!