View Single Post
Old 07-18-2009, 08:56 AM   #14
Marcee
Insane Embellisher

Quote:
Originally Posted by ilikemarkers View Post
The color difference between SU and Neenah will be pretty strong, and it will blend differently. SU! paper is slightly coated so that waterbased products float on the surface whereas the Neenah Classic Crest Solar white absorbs color and it blends much differently since the ink isn't being absorbed the same.

What flesh colors are you using? E02 is an orange - skin color IMO. SU paper shows darker colors being lighter, so you might have been able to get away with darker colors, but on Neenah you need to work really light.
I was using E50 and E51 until my E00 came in yesterday. I plan to use it with E11.

I'm wondering if I should be using the Neenah Ultra Smooth? Mine is just Neenah Smooth and it seems that the ink bleeds out of the image pretty easy-almost like I might need to wait a bit before I go in with a darker shade?? Some images I can't clear emboss because of fine detail so the bleeding makes it frustrating. The colorless blender doesn't seem to work very well at removing color outside the lines either:/

I had no idea that CS could make such a difference!
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!