View Single Post
Old 07-13-2009, 08:23 AM   #1
beadn&stampn
Gallery Gazer

Default Jewelry with MFT-Part 1- 7/13/09

Hey MFT Junkies!!

It's the second Monday of the month!! Time for Jewelry with MFT! This project is a versatile project which you can change around. It is an interchangeable bracelet which I will be showing you in 2 parts. I can only upload a max of 3 pictures so be sure to check out Part 2 as well!

For this project, I used MFT's Bling Bet for the lettering, along with some black UTEE, micro beads, Swarovski Crystals and Glossy Accents. The one thing you cannot tell in the picture is the background on the black UTEE. I stamped the UTEE using Stampendous Faux Background stamp to create some texture. However, I have learned that you lose the look of that texture once you add the Glossy Accents. It did keep the "wavy" look of it and still kept the overall simple and fun look. This bracelet can be used to decorate anything that strikes your mood or another really fun monogram look. In order for the Bling Bet lettering to fit, I used my scanner to shrink the stamped image to size before attaching it to the component. The attached PDF file will give you the complete instructions and products used. For another look at both bracelets and a chance to win your own component along with some product, you can visit my blog http://beadnstampn.blogspo*****m

Hope you enjoyed seeing what you can create with some items MFT is selling in the store! Happy creating and give your jewelry skills a try!
Attached Images
File Type: jpg MFT Interchange bracelet.jpg (46.0 KB, 107 views)
Attached Files
File Type: pdf MFT Bracelet Project sheet.pdf (65.4 KB, 34 views)
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!