View Single Post
Old 07-01-2009, 02:05 PM   #1
pippa
Pearl-ExPert

Default ~NEW~ Hocus Pokus HALLOWEEN Swap ~ Due 9/25/09~ Join US!

Halloween is one of my most favorite Holidays!

Hi Ladies! I don't know about you, but I just LOVE Halloween and all the Spooky things that go along with it. So I thought I would host a fun swap so we can all get some great Spooky cards and ideas back!

When you sign up let me know which group you want to participate in, and how many spots you would like to take.
~ Full cards (creative folds welcome)
~ ATC

Vendor Products: NVR, but please use good quality products. The card must be stamped, and have at least 2 layers of card stock, and at least 1 embellishment.

Quantity: 5+1: You will NOT get one of your own back, so please make an extra one for yourself to keep. I will take as many swappers that want to join, but you only send in 6 cards for each spot you join. If you take more than one spot in a group, you must make a different card for each spot.

Deadline: IN MY HANDS NO LATER THAN September 25th. If your swap is not here on that date I will have to swap without you! I will be firm on this. NO EXCEPTIONS. I know this sounds harsh, but I do not want to make anyone wait to get their cards back.

Mailing Instructions: Packaging: Place swap items in a large baggie for waterproof purposes.
Write your real name, SCS name, and swap name on a piece of paper and include it in the baggie for identification purposes.

Swap Return: First Class: Place baggie inside a self-addressed stamped envelope for return mail purposes. The amount of postage on your SASE should be the same amount that it takes to mail to the swap hostess. To insure that enough postage will cover the returned swap items, please include additional postage, which will be returned if not used.

Priority: Inside your baggie, include a self-addressed priority label and one priority stamp. I will provide priority envelope.
Place your baggie and/or SASE envelope inside your mailing envelope and address it to:

Cherrie Hutnick
3367 Willowcreek Road
Portage, IN 46368

Write on the outside of the envelope the name of the swap. If you used any breakable embellishments, it is recommended that you use a padded envelope for mailing purposes.

Full Cards

1. pippa (Cherrie)
2. cspessmeg (Carolyn)
3. Mindykid (Mindy)
4. Mindykid (Mindy)
5. Glamour (Diane)
6. jlynnstamper (Judith)
7. rainbow07 (Dori)
8. tuesdayswife (Jolene)
9. mama2jackson (Tracey)
10.shellymaureen (Shelly)
11.amystamps31
12.jerseyB (Betsy)
13.Melissa_Jax (Melissa)
14.prairiejen (Jen)
15.stampinlaurie (Laurie)
16.lindagw (Linda)

ATC's

1. pippa (Cherrie)
2. Noreen_Ann (Noreen)
3. cspessmeg (Carolyn)

Hocus Pocus HALLOWEEN Swap

Last edited by pippa; 09-29-2009 at 08:56 AM..
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!