View Single Post
Old 06-29-2009, 07:05 AM   #140
janiekay
Die Cut Diva

Location: Leon is one of our "Seniors" up for adoption at www.mwdr.org
Talking Thanks!!!

Cindy,

Thanks for dropping off the packages of goodies at RMD house for me!!! Also, thanks for spending the day with me to make them!!! Cindy and the kids came over to help with the treat boxes, and the kids came over to have fun with the animals on my hobby farm! We got some cute boxes made up and stuffed with a few fun goodies for the kids. I forgot to take pictures before Cindy took the projects, so hopefully, she got my message to take some before she drops them off!

Sue,

I got your box of goodies on Saturday!!! I had a busy weekend and never got on the computer at all!!! Can you believe it??? I also wish you lived closer, and could come over to work on projects together!!! BUT, it sounds like you have lots of stamping projects going on between your card ministry, your website, your NEW videos (which are very good, by the way)) and everything else you are doing!!! I do know that the busiest people always seem to get the most done!!!

Have a great day everybody!!! Thanks for keeping the RMD houses (and their residents) in your thoughts, prayers, and actions!!!

God Bless!
Jane
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!