View Single Post
Old 06-19-2009, 01:35 AM   #35
a1r601
Mad Swapper

Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by sprtchick View Post
I am trying to get into the digi stamps but so many of them are just not my style at all. The few I have found that I like are in European money...how do you know how much they cost? Anyway, thanks for the links above to go looking around. I just am not finding enough that I like enough to actually pay for. I am sure others love these. I might end up getting a few from Dustin Pike...they are really cute. blessings.

Once you start playing, you won't want to stop!!! I am such a huge fan of digi images because you can resize and flip them. They are so much fun!

If you are looking to buy from the UK/Europe...you can google a currency converter to help you figure out how much the set or image costs. Actually, the ones from the UK are much more inexpensive than the US counterparts. You can buy a whole set for $2-4. Most of these companies ask that you pay through paypal and when you are ready to buy, it should convert the cost to dollars so you know how much you are paying.

If you don't want to buy, there are many freebies out there like Dustin Pike (freebie every Wed so make sure to sign up). Just google free "digi stamps" (make sure to put digi stamps in quotes or try "digi images").

Last edited by a1r601; 06-19-2009 at 01:56 AM..
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!