View Single Post
Old 06-17-2009, 11:11 AM   #179
Crafty Math Chick
Forum Fanatic

Smile My Card

Good afternoon,

Sorry it has taken me so long to participate in this sketch challenge - I REALLY like it and anticipate that it will become one of my 'go to' layouts for future cardmaking - but our little dog fell ill and I just have not been able to play. I get to pick him up today (HOORAY! He still has a long recovery process but HOORAY!) and thought this layout was perfect to make a card to thank the caring vet and his staff who have cared for him while he was in the hospital.

HERE is my card. I think the center image is intended to be larger, so I hope it is okay that I include it in your gallery.

Oh yeah - I forgot to mention the ribbon in the description & supplies - it is just some miscellaneous ribbon from Hobby Lobby I believe.

This card is evidence that I am making good on fulfilling one of my crafting resolutions to stop hoarding and use the good stuff, because life is short.

Hope my vet and his gentle staff will like the card (and the baked goods that will accompany it). Hope you do too - thanks for looking, and thanks to all of you who have been praying for my little furbaby!
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!