View Single Post
Old 06-01-2009, 01:59 AM   #1
Lynn in St. Louis
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen Alumni

Send a message via AIM to Lynn in St. Louis
Default TLC223 - Butterfly Box {6/1/09}

Is it a bag? Is it a box? Is it a butterfly? YES...sort of on all three counts. Today I'd like to share with you a beautiful way to package up a special treat or gift. If you like butterflies or know someone who does, then this project is for you.

BRENDA QUINTANA a/k/a Qbee is at it again with her easy to follow, but always spectacular, templates which makes it super easy to create one of these beautiful bags. Just check out what she has done HERE.

Just print out your template WHICH CAN BE FOUND BY CLICKING HERE either in the larger or smaller size and get busy. Why not try both! Just let your imagination take flight and show me your genius!

Big thanks to Brenda for sharing these templates and for her continued efforts to bring us wonderful template with which to work.

To view my sample, please CLICK HERE.

To view the entire gallery of butterfly bags, CLICK HERE.

Don't forget to use TLC223 (no spaces) as your keyword when you upload your projects.

Hint for next week: A printer you will need, which will be apparent - clear as day I'll make it TRANSPARENT. You will also want to have some transparencies around too.
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!