View Single Post
Old 05-30-2009, 07:36 PM   #222
hotwheels
Stazon Splitcoast

Linda, did you have your tests? How did it go? I hope the results are good for your evaluation. Let us know how you are doing.[/quote

No, I have not I going... back in 4 to 5 weeks.... And I will scheuld then then.... So please parying for peace staingth and coruges I need it.....
hotwheels

Quote:
Originally Posted by onelightningchic View Post
Happy Saturday everyone! I am regrouping after my trips to Chicago. I was so tired Thursday night after finishing up around 8p that I just ordered up room service and kicked back with a good book! People think I am nuts while in Chicago, but I truely enjoyed a quiet evening in the hotel alone. Room looked out over Lake Michigan and I was able to leave the drapes open and enjoy the sunset from the 35th floor. Awesome!!

Sara, stay down and relax. Do a couple of campfire cookouts in the back yard there and they will have a ball! Then you can go in if you get tired. They just love visiting you and dont require a lot of running. I believe they are just so happy and relaxed with you guys that they enjoy the simple things, as they are so over indulged with electronics and activity at their other home. You will all have fun. Board games and long talks go along way in the memories department.

Linda, did you have your tests? How did it go? I hope the results are good for your evaluation. Let us know how you are doing.
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!