View Single Post
Old 05-28-2009, 12:33 PM   #215
Faristofthemall
Pearl-ExPert

Location: I don't know but wherever I am, I'VE GOTTA CUT BACK ON THE CAFFIENE!!!!!

Hi Everyone! HAPPY BELATED MEMORIAL DAY!!!!! Just wanted to stop in and let everyone know that I am still kicking. Recovery is very slow going but I am getting a little stronger everyday. Jimmys mom and his 2 girls will be arriving tomorrow. His mom will be going back home Saturday or Sunday and the girls will be visiting with us for 2 weeks.

Jimmy is very excited because this will be his first long visit with them since all this court stuff started 2 years ago. Now that it is all settled, he now is able to enforce his visitation rights, so we are really looking forward to spending time with them. I just hope I can keep up. I still havent gotten back up to parr with my energy and strength. That last bout a week ago took ALOT out of me and was very unexpected so we will just have to see how things go. I plan to not over do myself under any circumstances because it is sooooo not worth it in the long run.

Anywho, I hope all is going well for everyone and I will try to check in when I can. At this stage I am still in bed quite a bit as my meds make me very sleepy usually.

Hugs,
Sara

No Matter How Hard your Situation, Try to Always remember that someone out there is always having a harder go of it than you!
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!