View Single Post
Old 05-27-2009, 03:57 AM   #212
onelightningchic
Die Cut Diva

Send a message via AIM to onelightningchic

Quote:
Originally Posted by hotwheels View Post
hi; Ladies.....
i live with my Parents I had the brave to tell my dad today.... I have to test done.... that took alot corgeges for I go back June 5....(I think) I will tell doctor to scheulder one of tell I have done!

I am still worry scraed and very very fearful and feeling tho hurtful feeling of my pass experince.... from 16 year old but I will get tho It....

But, now that I told my dad about the test I feel better.... He get upset and things.... like this witch dose not me and worried And fear and ect.... becasue I worry what they find and how he will reacted to what they find.... witch making me more worried and scrad and ect....

But, when I told my dad he just say you need have them done! He did lexsure or eugohting so that to me is big relife..... He just are the test scheuld yet......
and them are not....

I still feeling my streeing out times over things.... But I am trying not to! so keep parying for me and family please!!! thanks hotwheels
I am glad you talked to your dad Linda. I think sometimes when things are out in the open, and you have a good support system, they do not seem so dark anymore in your mind. Talk to your nurses about your fears too, they can be very compassionate during those times especially if they know what is driving your fear!
Of course keeping you lifted up, as well as all of the other needs posted.
Hope everyone has a blessed day!