View Single Post
Old 05-25-2009, 03:44 AM   #206
onelightningchic
Die Cut Diva

Send a message via AIM to onelightningchic

Good morning everyone! 'Happy' Memorial Day, if that makes sense, but hope you enjoy your day off. Briefly texted with Sara last night. She is feeling somewhat better. Fever seems to be gone now, but still has a bad headache and stiff neck. I told her it will take some time to get over such a serious illness. She said she doesnt feel like eating or smoking (yeah!) because nothing tastes. I think, as always, that she will recover faster at home where she can be more comfy.
Praying for everyone today. Michele, hon, take care and dont push yourself so hard. I know how it is when you are always trying to be all things to everyone. Take some time your YOU!
Linda, hope you are feeling better. Monique, if you are stalking us, let us know how your are doing. I dont think we have heard back from you since your suicide attempt! We care about each and every need that is posted here.
Blessings to all today! Thanking God today for all who have given their lives or body injuries for our freedom in this country. God Bless them and their families today.