View Single Post
Old 05-22-2009, 03:57 PM   #196
hotwheels
Stazon Splitcoast

Quote:
Originally Posted by onelightningchic View Post
Hotwheels has asked me to post her prayer needs here for her. She has Cerebral Palsy (I hope that is correct Linda) since birth and has a difficult time typing her thoughts.

She has a medical concern right now that requires testing and evaluation. She is very fearful due to an incident in her childhood that hurt her very deeply emotionally. Having to endure this testing is bringing back all of those memories and concerns.

She is asking that you pray for her to be able to overcome her fears so that she can get the medical care she needs. She cannot talk to her family about these things, as she feels they would not understand. She appreciates very much our being here for her.

Linda, In Jesus name right now I bring your fears and memories before our Lord for resolution. I pray that He will just touch you with a total healing of mind and body and that you will find a trusted person in the doctor office or hospital to which you can express your concerns. IJN AMen

Hang in the GF you are cared for by His holy hand. NO weapons formed against you shall prosper.
[SIZE=4][COLOR=red]thank you.... there to correts my mom dad know ncident that happend and was I 16 years when ncident happend not childhood.... and yes I handicapped all my life tho. Ps Mom dose understood scray about the have not sceuld test yet! And she your not going let do anywhere so why are worried.... I told her I may not choice tho.... if things get so bad and hurt now! worried scray I am a basket case!!

Last edited by hotwheels; 05-22-2009 at 04:05 PM..
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!