View Single Post
Old 05-21-2009, 12:15 PM   #179
onelightningchic
Die Cut Diva

Send a message via AIM to onelightningchic

Quote:
Originally Posted by hotwheels View Post
thank you..... I just wanted cry there more issues am I deal with and I just don't how to say it.... just a fear..... and I need to talk about.... but I just know how.... and need friends.... bad! and this........................is bad becasue I know it the deavil
Hi Linda! Gosh, have not heard from you in forever. How is your cardmaking for the church going? I know how you struggle with your conditions and your heart's desire to serve others, which is inhibited by your physical limitations. Know that we do care about you and are very glad you found us.

I am finally back from Chicago (for this week anyway). My PC was crashed for over a week, but finally got THAT back up too.

Talked to Jimmy on my trip back. Sara is on IV antibiotics and they are stepping up the quarantine rules. He cannot go back to work until she is cleared for whatever she has. He will have to sanitize the house and probably not get his girls next week until this is all resolved. I tried talking to Sara, but she cannot be understood on the phone so she passes it off to Jimmy. Keep them lifted up. I am thankful that they did not remove the brain shunt (yet). If they can get the infection cleared up, that can be avoided. I would hate to see that, as this is the only one she has ever had that has worked properly! Will check in later, off to clean up after my DH was baching it for two days!

Anyone know how to get a black cheese sandwich off the bottom of a two day old black frying pan ?