View Single Post
Old 05-20-2009, 05:36 AM   #40
NCSUnikki
Matboard Maniac

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jenn D View Post
I am so honored to have one of my cards chosen for the sketch today. Thanks so much. I wish I had time to play along, but my Dad was in a major car accident on Saturday and I've been at the hospital since then (besides coming home to get clean clothes and sleep yesterday). I'm getting ready to head back now since he'll have surgery to repair his hip today. He has fractured his pelvis in 5 places, broke his collarbone on the right hand side, has 5 broken ribs, bruised his lung and crushed most of the bones in his right hand. We are taking it all hour by hour and day by day. If you saw his car you'd see how lucky it is he is even alive and how grateful we are it was only a 1 car accident and he didn't injure anyone else.

Anyway before I blabber on or make myself cry anymore I just wanted to say Thank You.
Wow, Jenn, I'll be praying for you! My Mom was in an accident like this 2 years ago (she was the passenger on the back of a motorcycle) and she made a full recovery. It will take a while, but he'll make it through this (and you will, too!), I just know it. Take care.
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!