What I learned:
1) Start with a clean area before doing a challenge. I'm still trying to find the top of my table and I only did 5 of the challenges.
2) Its fun to do these challenges in the evening when the kids are sleeping and DH is out for the evening. Harder to do them during the day.
3) I have a very simple style. I need to think outside the box more and try those challenges that require more bling/layers etc., on the cards.
4) Need to stock up on chocolate before VSN starts!
5) The hostesses DO a fabulous job with the challenges - thanks so much!
6) Getting feedback from other paper crafters boosts my confidence. DH doesn't really get it. So, I need to leave more love in the gallery for others.
7) Challenges really do expand your knowledge - I learned two new techniques and had a chance to revisit a favorite.
I really need to spend some time on 3-d crafts - boy - do I stink at those! LOL!