View Single Post
Old 05-18-2009, 01:47 AM   #1
Lynn in St. Louis
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen Alumni

Send a message via AIM to Lynn in St. Louis
Default TLC221 Tri Shutter Card {5/18/09}

Hey y'all I have a great project for us today. Debi a/k/a letmecrop forwarded me this link to a fantastic card and tutorial by Bonnie Szwalkiewicz (wow, that was a challenge to spell) and I thought you all would enjoy making your own version this uniquely stunning project. The card that Bonnie created is a real knockout, but I know that this creative group will come up with tons of ideas to take this design to a new level.

What you will need for this project:

Cardstock 5.5" X 12"
Scoring tool
Craft knife
Ruler
Patterned paper and/or stamps

Just follow the scoring and cutting instructions on the blog tutorial and you'll be ready to embellish and create a fantastic project. You can use your imagination and remember that you don't have to use patterned paper - if you prefer, a great stamp design will work. Additionally, this awesome card will fold easily and fit into a standard A2 envelope as long as your embellishments don't extend past the outside borders of the card. I hope you will give this design a try! I'd love to see the TLC211 gallery filled with creative ideas.

To view my sample card, just CLICK HERE.

To view the TLC221 gallery of all of today's projects, just CLICK HERE.

...and as always, don't forget to use keyword TLC221 (no spaces) when you upload your projects.

HINT FOR NEXT WEEK: Your participation will HINGE on you playing along!

Last edited by Lynn in St. Louis; 05-18-2009 at 03:38 AM..
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!