View Single Post
Old 05-16-2009, 04:10 PM   #2
chef2die4
Insane Embellisher

Great idea!

1. The hostesses deserve WAAAAYYYY more credit than we give them! They come up with these spectacular ideas, and prizes, and comment on EVERY card for their challenge, and answer the same question several times, and and and and.....KUDOS TO THE HOSTESSES!!

2. I panic when I am under constraints. I do not like this about myself, so I may start working under constraints just for practice.

3. I can make cards that are totally out of my comfort zone (all green? untraditional wedding?) and thoroughly enjoy the process of creating. This tells me I need to move out of my comfort zone more often, and in more areas. (If I moved out of my comfort zone in the exercise area, maybe I would be built for speed, not comfort )

4. I should prep better. I am/was pretty good at cleaning up between challenges, but then I got panicky--OH NOOOO! THEY'VE POSTED THE NEXT CHALLENGE!!!! and I would forget to clean up. I work better in a clean environment, where I know where everything is.

5. Stamping is FUN, not work!!!!

6. You ladies and gents on SCS are the nicest group of people I have the pleasure of being involved with...Thank you.

HEATHER
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!