View Single Post
Old 05-15-2009, 07:12 PM   #1
Itsapassion
Stazon Splitcoast

Arrow IC180 ~ Country Living Home Office {05-16-09}

Inspiration Challenge 180 ~ Country Living Home Office

Hi All!

Stephanie is on vacation for a couple of weeks and has asked me to fill in as host, so here we go!!

This week we have a home office makeover by Country Living Magazine that doubles as a guest room for family and friends! I have attached the photo below and it can also be found here on the Country Living website.

There's a very interesting color scheme going on in that room, along with some flowery patterns and even a touch of masculine flare with the darker tones!

Use the keyword: IC180 (no spaces or extra characters) when you upload your card, and make sure you put commas between your key words.

My sample ~ Warm Wishes

Link to IC180 Gallery

How to Play ~ View the attached image. Get your inspiration from the colors, layout, style or 'theme'. Just enjoy wherever your inspired creative journey takes you. Make the inspiration piece your own. Don't worry ~ no card is 'wrong' and there is no time limit for uploading your card for the challenge. There are no rules, so let your creative juices run wild ~ be *inspired* and go on -- get stamping!

Don't forget about No Upload Sunday - Let's give the gallery moderators a day off and not upload on Sunday (unless, of course, you are a Fan Club member - yet another reason to spend a little money on your favorite site). Also, remember to link to your SCS gallery on this thread. Thank you for joining me on this inspiration journey.

Helpful links:
What is the Inspiration Challenge?
Subscribe to the Master List for notifications.
Posting your Image.
Attached Thumbnails
largeclx010109_078_1_0-de.jpg  

My Blog --> Everlasting Ink!!
My Pinterest Boards - Find Out if You've Been Pinned!
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!