View Single Post
Old 05-14-2009, 08:52 PM   #32
Duckwaddlequack
Dirty Dozen Alumni

Quote:
Originally Posted by yellowrose46 View Post
Does anyone know what happened to Angie this week? I hope she isn't ill. I was looking forward to challenge number 34, even though I don't have a working camera. I really enjoy seeing all the photos y'all come up with.
My little Nikon coolpix shows a black screen in the 'shoot' mode. I think the lens is stuck. It is only 9 months old and should be fixed under warranty, but when I took it in, the man looked at a couple of scratches on the metal, and said it would only be covered under warranty if it was proved it was a manufacturers defect and the scratches showed it had been roughly used. Well, I can read the handwriting on THAT wall..........and it would cost me $40 just to send it in. So, I need to re-adjust my finances and buy a Rebel a little sooner than I had anticipated.
OMG!!! I'm alive and well! Thanks for the PM's! I completely lost my mind and totally missed posting #34! It hit me as I was drifting off to sleep last night. I'm behind on photos, stamping, blogging - the works! We've been busy getting vertical with our roof!!!!!! Last Friday during a storm we discovered a wet bathroom, meaning a wet attic, meaning a leak in the stinkin' roof! Which means we've been cleaning, drying and repairing things over the last week. Thank heavens for good friends too b/c we just invested in a whole new ac/heat unit in Dec and didn't want to invest in a major roof repair bill. Here's our good friend who helped out this week! And I'm off to get my bum in gear....
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Cody roof leak sm.JPG (65.1 KB, 16 views)
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!